Welcome - My first official post

Hello,

Finally, I can't believe I am actually blogging (yes, late party crasher).

Like probably a lot of people out there, I've went to college, completed a degree and went out in the corporate world and tried to work my way up to reap the benefits.

Over the years, I've realized being that zombie that goes to and from work each day wasn't particularly fun NOR was it a way to "get you wealthy". During the course of that journey I've left the corporate life and went onto do something else.

Despite, a lot of people saying to me "Will, you're doing well" etc etc. To be clear, I'm not rich, I just manage to get by and manage my bills. Despite that, at times, I do feel a sense of emptiness.

I guess its like Maslow's hierarchy of needs, I've achieved in one form or another these needs. So I wonder what drives me next.


Credit: simplypsychology.org
A friend recently said to me: "Will, why don't you use your knowledge help people buy shares, manage their investments, or buy homes and make fees from people?". I am always against that idea, because that I can end up being biased AND it can become a troublesome obligation on my part to deliver results. But investing like all else, there is risk involved. So you just have to be prepared for that.

So of late, I thought to myself, why don't I continue to do more travelling and reach different corners of the world that I haven't been or previously was afraid to go to. Might as well share these adventures with you.

A lot of people may think, why doesn't he do this or show this? 

Well in short, I value privacy. I'm sorry, I don't have a bit of sexy flesh to show you to get more followers (sorry, no offense to those who do) and commercialize on that.

That's not my intention at least, but a lot of people like getting fame. So I'm the complete opposite, I like remaining private. But that does not stop me from meeting people, sharing adventure stories, or photos.

So feel free to ask me my travels or tell me about your travels or how to save money (what I did to get there).

Join the ride and follow me!

My YouTube

My Instagram


My Facebook

My Tumblr



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEF Appointment (Resident Permit/Autorização de Residência )

Opening a Portugal bank account remotely (easy step by step)

DIY low cost method for a Portugal D7 visa